The food we eat can have a dramatic effect on our health and well-being. The vast majority of health conditions are closely connected to our diet. Our bodies are made up of cells, billions of them. They are reproducing but need the correct nutrients in the right balance in order to do so properly. We know that if we put the wrong fuel into our car, it won’t work properly.
Likewise, years of living on an unsuitable diet can take its toll. A few months on a diet really suited to us can have a dramatically beneficial effect on our health.
We can help with many health and dietary concerns including:
- Weight management, weight loss and weight gain
- Arthritis, aches & pain
- Bowel and digestive disorders
- High blood pressure
- Fatigue and stress
- Skin conditions including Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis
- Childrens health
- Womens health including PMS, Menopause, Hormonal Inbalances
- Mens health
- Boosting the immune system and detoxification
- Sports nutrition
- Family nutrition
- Vegetarian and Vegan nutrition
- Food intolerances and allergies
In the Nutrition Clinic Caroline will do a thorough case history analysis including weight, measurements, body fat, blood pressure etc. She will design a practical, balanced, easy-to-follow healthy eating plan to suit your needs, tastes and lifestyle. As a Holistic Nutritionist and Life Coach Caroline takes the whole person into account, including expectations, stress levels, activity, lifestyle and the current mindset. I will support and motivate you to help you achieve your health and well-being goals. Regular follow-up reviews are arranged as appropriate. So take this opportunity, invest in yourself, your health and the rest of your life. Give Caroline a call today and together you can work out your own personalised nutrition and health programme.
Effective Weight Loss and Weight Management
Achieve weight loss and maintain your healthy weight with a nourishing, tailored, healthy eating plan. Caroline will tailor an effective, balanced, safe and easy to follow plan to help you achieve your ideal weight and shape. She will show you how to make good food choices, achieve healthy eating habits and develop the right mindset around eating. Visualisation and Goal-setting can be included to ensure an understanding of the role the mind plays in total health.
Weight management plans can also be designed for children and teenagers.
Nutrition, Health and Wellbeing Courses
Nutrition and Wellbeing classes and workshops and Workplace Wellness Programmes are also available covering a variety of topics e.g
- The latest cutting-edge research in Nutrition
- Why and how to reduce sugar intake
- Getting the foundations right – macro and micro nutrients
- Why 95% of diets fail
- A balanced, practical, result-producing approach to healthy eating
- Protein, Carbohydrates and Fats to enhance your physical and mental health
- Getting the vitamin and mineral balance right
- Healthy weight loss (fat loss and inch loss), weight management and practical support
- Balance your Hormones naturally (Women’s health, Men’s health)
- Rejuvenation – beauty from within
- Increased Energy, Vitality, Performance and Productivity
- Nutrition for the mind and mood
- Motivation, Mindset
- Relaxation, Stress management and Goal Achieving
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Hippocrates